Upgrade your Sage 50 to latest version (V25) or use SACS MTD Bridging Software to file your MTD VAT returns to HMRC.
If you currently use Sage 50, you may have been contacted by them telling you that your version of Sage 50 will not file VAT returns for Making Tax Digital and you have the following options:
- Pay for an MTD bolt on to file the VAT return.
- Pay for the new Sage 50c.
What they haven’t said is that your current version of Sage is fully compliant with Making Tax Digital, except for the fact that you cannot submit the VAT return from the software.
However, there is a simple solution to all this which does not require upgrade costs. Instead you can carry on using your current version of Sage 50 and when it is time to submit the VAT return:
1. Download the SACS MTD link to Sage50
2. You can use your Sage 50 as normal to prepare VAT Return
3. Then file the VAT return direct to HMRC using SACS MTD
The cost is £100 pa for the first VAT license, £25 pa each for the next 9 licenses and £10 pa each thereafter. All the above prices are subject to VAT at the standard rate.
There are no reviews yet.