The Snom D717 features an intuitive design with advanced technology and connectivity. Three self-labelling programmable feature keys sit next to a 2.8-inch, 320 x 240 pixel color LCD display. Opus codec support gives you the freedom to enjoy crystal-clear audio or high-quality narrowband audio, depending on your network conditions.
Snom D717 Key Features
- High-resolution 2.7” graphical TFT display
- 3 self-labelling function keys
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45)
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 2
- USB headset ready
- D7 Expansion Module ready
- Support for USB WiFi stick
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)(1) support for wireless headsets
- Dual-angle footstand: 46° and 28°
Zero touch provisioning eliminates the need for manual labor typically involved with installation. Power over Ethernet (PoE) support and dual Ethernet ports makes the system cost-effective and easy to use. The USB port allows additional connectivity, including up to three D7 expansion modules for increased visibility and one-button options. The system features multiple configurations, including three programmable feature keys, four soft keys and 14 dedicated feature keys. You’ll feel safe with powerful security features like VPN support.
There are no reviews yet.