The Snom D735 business VoIP phone is on the cutting edge in terms of technical features and appearance. The high-resolution 2.7” colour display is surrounded by eight multicoloured function keys that you can label yourself. In order to constantly show the user all the important information they could need, the Snom D735 has a built-in motion sensor – the first VoIP telephone in the world to have such a feature!
Snom D735 Key Features
- High-resolution 2.7” graphical TFT display
- 32 self-labelling function keys (8 physical)
- Sensor technology enables responsive UI
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45)
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 2
- USB headset ready
- D7 Expansion Module ready
- Support for USB WiFi stick
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets
- Dual-angle footstand: 46° and 28°
As soon as the user’s hand approaches the display or the function keys, the display springs to life and automatically shows all the relevant key assignment information. When you move your hand away again, the display reverts to its normal mode. This smart sensor expands the functionality of the D735 enormously and supports the user in their day to day activities.
Of course, the Snom D735 also benefits from the tried and tested HD audio quality that has become standard for our telephones. Thanks to this quality, you would be excused for thinking that the person you’re talking to was sitting right next to you! This is made possible due to the integrated ‘Digital Signal Processors’ (DSP), which optimise sound quality in real time, filter out background noise and do so much more. Three-way conferences are also possible with next to no effort.
The Snom D735 also has an integrated gigabit switch with Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, as well as a USB port so you can swiftly connect accessories, like USB headsets, to the device.
The Snom D735 is a compact all-rounder and is perfect for all possible uses thanks to its modern and smart functions, as well as the timeless design and colour variants. The new optimised firmware allows each user to forward calls at the touch of a button, initiate conference calls or mute the telephone temporarily.